ASAP REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
REGISTRATION FOR ALL CLASSES is via the PTO website - lowesislandpto.membershiptoolkit.com. This site can also be accessed on the Lowes Island website under the PTO tab. http://www.lcps.org/domain/7894
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Create your account at: lowesislandpto.membershiptoolkit.com. This is VERY important with helping the registration process work smoothly. You can create your account at any time.
WHEN TO REGISTER: *****Class size is limited, so early registration is encouraged.*****
Online registration dates will be posted before the beginning of the next school year.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- All classes are registered online by logging onto your PTO account.
- Under ‘New Forms’, click on ASAP Registration for the student that you wish to register for ASAP.
- Add a ‘1’ in the quantity box for every class for which you would like to register. PLEASE NOTE, you will need to repeat this step for each student you wish to register. Registrations are by STUDENT, not family. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each student participating in ASAP.
- Once you are finished with all students on your account, click the ‘Save and Continue’ button at the bottom of the page. Note: If the class is sold out it will be noted on the site.
- Click on the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button on the Home Page.
- Click on the ‘Pay with Credit or Debit Card’ and enter payment information.
- An email Confirmation will be sent to your primary email account with further instructions. PLEASE NOTE, your student’s registration is not complete until the PTO has received one Permission Slip for each ASAP class that will be attended.
CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION:
An email confirming your student’s registration will be sent after payment is processed. This email will include a link to the Permission Slip that MUST BE filled out and returned to school via back pack mail.
RETURN OF PERMISSION SLIP:
The permission slip will need to be PRINTED, FILLED OUT and RETURNED to school no later than Friday, October 14th or your student will not be able to attend their first ASAP Class. One form needs to be completed for EVERY ASAP class that students will attend.
Payment: All ASAP classes are $60. Supplies and materials are included, unless noted. Payment may be made
by Visa, MasterCard or Discover on the website. Class fees are non-refundable.
SCHOLARSHIPS: Scholarships are available for families who meet the Federal Income Guidelines for the Free and
Reduced-Price Meals program. (The school cannot provide verification of eligible students so parents must contact the ASAP Coordinator with information before noon on Tuesday, September 27th to ensure your child a spot in the program.)
MAKE-UP POLICY: The schedule this session does NOT allow for a make-up class due to time constraints.
After-school classes will not be held if Loudoun County Public Schools are closed due to inclement weather or for any reason.