ASAP REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
Registration for the Lowes Island ASAP Program is available exclusively to PTO members.
Registration is only accepted online via the PTO website.
WHEN TO REGISTER:
Fall & Spring - Check your email for updates!
HOW TO REGISTER:
- All classes are registered online by logging onto your PTO account.
- Under ‘New Forms’, click on ASAP Registration for the student that you wish to register for ASAP.
- Add a ‘1’ in the quantity box for every class for which you would like to register. PLEASE NOTE, you will need to repeat this step for each student you wish to register. Registrations are by STUDENT, not family. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each student participating in ASAP.
- Once you are finished with all students on your account, click the ‘Save and Continue’ button at the bottom of the page. Note: If the class is sold out it will be noted on the site.
- Click on the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button on the Home Page.
- Click on the ‘Pay with Credit or Debit Card’ and enter payment information.
- An email Confirmation will be sent to your primary email account with further instructions. PLEASE NOTE, your student’s registration is not complete until the PTO has received one Permission Slip for each ASAP class that will be attended.
CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION:
An email confirming your student’s registration will be sent after payment is processed. This email will include a link to the Permission Slip that MUST BE filled out and returned to school via back pack mail.
RETURN OF PERMISSION SLIP:
The permission slip will need to be PRINTED, FILLED OUT and RETURNED to school or your student will not be able to attend their first ASAP Class. One form needs to be completed for EVERY ASAP class that students will attend.
Cost varies depending on class. Supplies and materials are included, unless noted. Payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Class fees are non-refundable.
Scholarships are available for families who meet the Federal Income Guidelines for the Free and Reduced-Price Meals program. (The school cannot provide verification of eligible students so parents must contact the ASAP Coordinator with information before registration ends to ensure your child a spot in the program.)
MAKE-UP POLICY AND INCLEMENT WEATHER:
Make-Up Weeks are only available in the Spring. There are no Make-Up Weeks in the Fall.
After-school classes will not be held if Loudoun County Public Schools are closed due to inclement weather or for any reason.